a835: Vodoun, a better path to morality

From: Cleo714@aol.com

I find it amazing that embracing any and all causes is seeing as
open-mindedness and embracing a loving and forgiving God as Jesus is seen
as
folly...or at the other extreme, his followers are accused of genocide.  I
say
focus on the teachings of Jesus and not on the actions of Christians...For
not
everything that swims in the water is a fish.  Even Jesus said there will
be
many who say to Him, "Lord, lord in thy name we cast out demons...did many
miracles" and He will say to them, "Depart from me you cursed, I never
knew
you."  That suggests many who call themselves Christians are nothing more
than
the other stuff that swims in the water...not the fish....try not to throw
out
the baby with the bathwater, folks.