a993: S.O.S (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

SOS
The latest news from Haiti is alarming; the Haitian
President has met at the National Palace with rival's
gangs. Who are they? Does Haiti have armed groups?
My friends Haiti is taking a new direction and the
friendship that exists between the Lavalas government
and the latest communist dictator in Cuba Mr. Fidel
Castro is alarming. It has appeared that Haiti is
shifting eastward; this must stop at all cost. Also
the Cubans in Haiti are not free to move, we shall
look into that and what type of mechanism that regime
had put in place to prevent that. And why Haitian
cannot take the boat anyone? The first action of a
communist regime is to prevent movement. The invisible
wall might be in place already. This wall must be
demolished at any cost.