#71: pictures of carnival or rara??

From: Fritz Archer <fritz@blueskystudios.com>

Does anyone on the list have pictures of past carnivals in
Haiti, particularly of the Rara bands,that they wouldn't mind parting
with for a while?
I would like to use them as visual reference for a short film I'm
planning to direct in the up coming months. I'm also putting together
a treatment of the script (including my bio) for those of you who would
like to get an idea of for whom and what you'll be helping me do. I
won't hesitate to say that funding is also welcomed. Please reply to my
personal email for correspondence regarding this film.

bouki@gateway.net

oh yes, one last request, does anyone know of a person who designs those
fabulous costumes that come down Eastern Parkway every Labor day?

thank you in advance

Fritz
begin:          vcard
fn:             Fritz  Archer