#123: Haiti comes to St. Louis 95 years after the World's Fair

About 2 weeks ago I loaded up a few fragments of the very interesting
29 page pamphlet the Haiti Exhibition prepared for visitors to the
St. Louis World's Fair in 1904.

Now I have the entire document on my web site including the colorful
flag-imitation front cover.

It's quite an interesting document and some of you Haitians on the list
my find names of relatives who were exhibitors at the fair.

Take at look at:

	http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/texts/stlouis.htm

Don't forget:  If you ever see this document for sale, of me, oh my,
does this born and bred St. Louisan want a copy in my library!

Bob Corbett