#216Re: Airline Monopoly: Laraque comments

From:Jlaraque@aol.com

We do not need to start a small Haitian airline service. WE ALREADY HAVE ONE,
 .   Haiti International Airlines, which travels to and from
Port-au-Prince/JFK every Wedenesday and Saturday.  We should encourage the
airline managers to expand the service to the other days of the week. That
may require some hectic disbursement on their part.  If that is the case, we,
Haitians, should be willing to lend a hand.

Haiti may be one of a few (if not the only one) that does not have an
official airline service.

I AM WILLING TO LEND A HAND. HOW ABOUT YOU, DEAR SUBSCRIBERS?

Jean