#451: Re: Marc Mathelier : needs help in finding him

From:LOUIS5@aol.com

>From Louis5@aol.com

Can anyone give me the address of Marc Mathelier or his E-mail.  He his the
author of: ESSAI BIBLIOGRAPHIQUE SUR LA VIE DE FRANZ CASSEUS.

I met Marc at the airport in Port-au-Prince last month.  I would like to
thank him for the CD he so graciously offered to me: Sound & Legend by Marc
Mathelier--Guitar Solo.  This is wonderful nostalgic and inspirational sounds
of the 50's.  Who can forget the exposition and "icit an Haiti"?

Thank you,

Liliane Nerette Louis, Author of When Night Falls, Kric! Krac! Haitian
Folktales