#538: Foriegn exchange student travel to Haiti (fwd)

From: Bruce Wharram <bruce.wharram@sylvania.sev.org>

My son, who lives in Michigan, and I are starting to plan a short-term
mission trip to Haiti for next spring.  He has a foreign exchange
student from Finland living with his family for this school year and was
wondering if she might have a problem going to Haiti with us.  She has a
Finnish passport and a multiple-entry U.S. visa.  Can anyone on the list
enlighten me as to what, if any problems/concerns we may have and would
a visa from Haiti be required?  Thanks.
Bruce Wharram