#566: A Paris (fwd)

From: Dotie Joseph <dotie.joseph@yale.edu>

Greetings Everyone,

I am writing for 2 requests:

1) I am studying in Paris for this semester with the Columbia University
in Paris program, and am proposing to do some research on either the
Historical or present Political relationship between France and Haiti (or
all of the French ex-colonies in the Caribbean). The only catch is that
the program is limited in it's resources--at least in this particular
field--so I was wondering if anyone knew anyone in the Paris area that
could serve as an advisor for my Memoire.

2) While here, I hope to do more than just study so I was wondering if
anyone could give me some tips/suggestion of places to go (shop, eat,
festivals, etc.) besides the regular touristy places like the Eiffel
Tower.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please email all
replies to dotiej@hotmail.com

Merci D'avance,
Dotie