#594: Flame Tree: translator needs help

From: Jessica Fuentes <jessica5@coqui.net>

Hi:

    I am not sure if you remember me, but I wrote to you a couple of months
ago. I am translating Edwidge Danticat's book, "The Farming of Bones" into
Spanish. I don't know if someone can help me but I have a translation
problem. I need the Spanish translation for a type of tree she mentions in
her novel, "flame tree". I think it may be what we call in Puerto Rico a
"flamboyán", but I am not sure. I really appreciate any kind of help.

Thank You,

Jessica Fuentes
jessica5coqui.net