#678: Canadian-Haitian-American Business/Phone Directory (fwd)

From: jen craythorne <balls@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu>

Hi, I am beginning background work on examining Haitian immigration to
Washington D.C.  I know that there is a Haitian/Canadian/American business
and phone directory listing Haitian businesses and organizations in these
three countries.  If anyone on the list has an address or a phone number
where I can write or call to get one of these directories could you please
forward this to me.  I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jennifer Craythorne
University of Florida
Dept. of Anthropology
balls@nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu

Discontent is the first step in the progress of man or a nation