#1003: ...but IS Haiti your country? (response)

From:TOUTONTOU@aol.com

there is no question that u.s. citizens and non haitians in general have
every rights to criticize american policy in haiti. not anly do they have the
right to criticize they also can do something about it.U.S. domination of
Haiti is the main reason why Haiti is still an under developed and repressibe
country.

when it comes to issues of human rights, poverty, exploitation and domination
 of nations is the business of all progressive, democratic and revolutionary
minded indviduals everywhere around the world. as a haitian, myself, i am
concerned about what is hapenning in Africa, in Europe, Latin America, Asia,
etc... not only do I feel concerned I also feel that it is my duty to help
support the struggle of other oppressed peeople against Imperialism. for only
when Imperialism is smashed, will Haitians, and other oppressed nations be
free. the struggle of African Americans, native Americans and other oppress
ethnic groups will only end where all races, all nations, all nationalities
living in the U.S. understand that opressed people the word over have one
common enemy: IMPERIALISM, the U.S. being the worse throughout the History of
the world.

therefore Haiti is the contry of all Human beings. Haiti does not belong to
the Racist Capitalist who now control it: the U.S. we must struggle together
to end this domination. And only a REVOLUTION suche as the 1803 revolution
can solve this problem.

by the way:   HAPPY NOVEMBER 18  ---- BATTLE OF VERTIERE: THE FINAL BATTLE
WHICH ENDED SLAVERY IN HAITI.

WE NEED ANOTHER ONE !!!