#1937: Dominos Pizza coming to town (fwd)

From: LBushey <lbushey@globelsud.net>

     There is a large red/white/blue logo sign for Dominos pizza on the top
     of Rue Pan American/Jean Brown in Petionville. I'm happy for me to
     have American style pizza, but I'm sad for Muncheez, a popular pizza
     place almost across the street from the proposed Dominos location. So
     who knows when Dominos is opening etc? Another reason for you Diaspora
     and visitors to visit our beautiful country, plus it's nice and cool
     here these days. Lauri