#2003: HASA Conference contact info (correction) (fwd)

From: Dotie Joseph <dotie.joseph@yale.edu>

Hello Fellow Corbetteers,

I just have one quick clarification to make in regards to the National
Haitian Students conference. I would not even have mentioned had it not
been for the constant streem of messages I have been receiving.

I am not affiliated with the conference or involved in it's organization.
I simply forwarded a message that was sent to me. However, according to
the registration info, I believe that all inquiries may be directed to:

http://pages.nyu.edu/clubs/HASA

Daphney Boutin (db332@is8.nyu.edu)

Hope this helps anyone needing further info,
Dotie