#2327:Schnall replies to Kozyn with hard evidence (fwd)

From:Ninaclara@aol.com

Dear John Kozyn,

What kind of ditzy blan do you think I am anyway? Of course I know who Kolon
Get Mama'W is. Of the 100 Haitians I interviewed for my research project on
attitudes towards the electoral process, 89 told me they were voting for
Kolon Get Mama'W. And why not? Kolon's political platform, especially his
stances against excessive UN fees for the G8 nations, gays in the Haitian
military, and the proposed law to make adultery an impeachable crime make him
by far the most attractive candidate for Haitian voters. Don't believe me?
Come and see the thousands of posters and leaflets circulating in Petionville.

Sincerely,

Nina Schnall  K.G.M.W.
Board Member Organization for the Maintenance of Correct Information on the
Electoral Process in Newly Democratized Dictatorships
Vice-President Council for Proliferation of ATM's in Haiti
Founder of Society to Prevent Misuse of Electoral I.D. Cards
Local Representative for AMWAY in Haiti