#2738: Cornerstone Ministries Text (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

For those who have been unable to access the site, here is the text of the
page in question:

Breatkthrough in Haiti!!
Our good brother in the Lord, Rev. Gerry Seale, General Secretary of the
Evangelical Association of the Caribbean, sends us the following information,
good news from the battlefield!
--
While attending the Promise Keepers historic rally in Washington D.C. in
early October, I shared a room with Bishop Joel Jeune. He shared with me then

BRIEF HISTORY
The slaves brought from Africa went through many, many years of so much cruel
treatment and atrocious sufferings from the slave masters in complicity with
the Catholic Church who blessed the slave market and thought that black was
the colour of the devil, therefore black slaves didn't have a soul. That
terrible situation caused the slaves to turn away from our loving God in
heaven to their tribal gods of Africa for help. On August 14, 1791 a leader
named Boukman called for a secret meeting with many other slaves in a forest
called Bois-Caiman near Cap-Haitian where they had a satanic ceremony, killed
a pig, and drank the blood, swearing and dedicating Haiti to serve the devil.
All Haitian historians believe and teach that Haiti's independence in 1804
came from that satanic ceremony.

For 206 years Bois-Caiman has been a very sacred high place for the devil
where no one could ever set foot, except the witch doctors when having voodoo
services. Every year for 206 years on August 14 all the witch doctors would
meet there to offer sacrifices to the devil. In 1991 the government renewed
that contract with the devil. As we can all see the Pearl of the Antilles had
become a land of great suffering, misery, political tensions, and
instability. But God heard the prayers of His children.

Vision:Haiti - MOBILISATION FOR BATTLE
The Lord spoke clearly to me as well as many other Haitian leaders such as
Paul and Gerald Clerie of Vision:Haiti, and others for mobilisation to take
back the land for God. Haitian Christian leaders all over Haiti as well as in
Florida, New York, Canada, France, and in all big Haitian communities around
the world, and Christians of other nationalities, were mobilised to get
together wherever they were on August 14, 1997 to fast and intensely pray to
claim Haiti back for God while the holy invasion took place on the devil's
territory in Bois-Caiman. So in all the cities, villages, mountains of Haiti,
and in the Haitian diaspora a day of fasting, prayer, victory marches in the
streets, and a big crusade went on all day from 6:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m. while
the holy invasion was taking place on that devil-ground in Haiti.

THE HOLY INVASION OF BOIS-CAIMAN - WITCH DOCTORS IN HIDING
My Church group and I started in front of the Presidential Palace, rebuked
all the evil spirits around there and then traveled six hours to the very
area and spot where the satanic ceremony was held by Boukman 206 years ago.
Many weeks before we went there I wrote to the government and to all the
media. The invasion was well advertised. We were told that the witch doctors
were going to be there as usual every year, but when we arrived they all went
into hiding. They could not come face-to-face with the Christians. As we
approached that satanic field where no Christian has ever before been, it was
not easy for us. The power of witchcraft was so strong and the air so heavy.
As we pushed our way towards that big tree where the pig had been slain, we
really had to be violent in the Spirit, praying, rebuking, fighting, and
casting out the devil and all his spirits. The battle raged until we broke
into a Jericho March seven times around that big witchcraft tree . . . and .
. . at the seventh time we all felt that the heavy power of the devil had
been lifted and God gave many people a vision of the devil flying and leaving
that place. Joyful noises and victory shouts went up to God as we rejoiced
over God's victory.

We took communion together and applied the blood of Jesus to the land under
that same tree where the blood of the pig had been shed. We canceled the
satanic contract and broke the curse. We consecrated the place to Jesus
Christ as a prayer centre, claimed Haiti back to God forever, and claimed
August 14 as a National Day of Prayer. After the day of fasting, prayer,
marching, and the big crusade with many thousands attending and many
decisions for Christ (including some of the witch doctors) we went back to
Port-au-Prince rejoicing.

REACTION FROM THE WITCH DOCTORS AND GOVERNMENT
Three days after our holy invasion, the witch doctors gathered in that same
place to call on the spirits and to offer sacrifices.

After a couple of days hard work trying to conjure up the spirits, none came
up because we had ordered all demons and spirits by name never to come back
to that place being consecrated to Christ.

So those witch doctors went to complain to the government and news media. The
government protested and publicly and intensely condemned our action through
the media and news releases as a terrible violation of a 'sacred Voodoo High
Place' where no Christian had been in 206 years. The US Ambassador expressed
shock and publicly stated his disapproval.

GOD CHANGED THINGS IN OUR FAVOUR

God gave Pastor Eddy and myself His power to stand strong before the
government to defend our rights as Christians to set the country free from
evil spirits. The media really got into it and made it big. They called on me
day and night for interviews, short and long ones (10 minutes up to two
hours). By the grace of God and His mighty power, the government changed its
position towards us by officially accepting, recognising, and declaring our
legitimate legal right as Haitians to hold meetings in Bois-Caiman and all
other historical sites in Haiti.

In order to show their approval the government now signs and gives
authorisation to all church groups that want to hold services in Bois-Caiman.
It has already become a popular place. Christian groups from all over the
country are going there. The Christians in the area come daily for prayer and
fasting. All Haitians now know that Hiati is no longer under any contract
with satan. The contract is canceled, the curse is broken. Praise God for His
great victory!

The other churches that were against us for fear of persecution are now
coming to join our efforts for God. Many missionaries have started helping
too. Praise God!

A BREAK THROUGH! HAITI HAS REACHED A HISTORICAL TURNING POINT
Already people visiting Haiti testify to a fresh atmosphere in the country.
The heaviness has been lifted up. God is going to completely change this
country spiritually, economically, and socially. We now call it Haiti G. C.
(God's Country)! Be encouraged with us and keep praying.

Nice, huh?

By the way, for more information on the topic, see The VODOU Page, under the
Vodou and Haitian Politics section there are two English-language
translations of AHP articles and one reprint of a Haiti Progres article.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>