#3043: Haitian Dance Instructors needed in Boston area

From: P.A. Prince <portauprincedoc@yahoo.com>

[Please respond directly to the address above.  The poster

I am currently involved with an after-school program where they are in
need of a Caribbean/Haitian dance and music instructor. Please
let me know whether you are aware of anyone in the Boston area who would
be willing to teach school-aged children about Haitian music and dance.

If you could give me a few leads, I would be grateful.
Thank you for your assistance.