#3253: Need housing (fwd)

From: Merrie Archer <MArcher@nchr.org>

Hello everyone,

I am writing on behalf of Angel Adams, a PhD candidate from U-Wisconsin in
Madison.  She is going to Haiti from June to end August and is in need of
inexpensive housing.  She will be based in P-a-P and can be reached now at

angyllmarie@yahoo.com

so please let her know if you know of a family who can house her with her
own room for that time period.  I don't know what her budget is, but it's
not too big - so please contact her directly if you have any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.