#3270: Questions about RDNPand Manigat (fwd)

From: qret6394 <pharris@ou.edu>

I am looking for information about the RDNP and its candidate Leslie
Manigat.Over past weeks I've heard quite a bit about Aristede's
latesest, the speculations, and"the opposition" in the form of Evans
Paul. But where does Manigat stand in the elections and what is the RDNP
platform. I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Manigat a few weeks
ago while he was in the States, but unfortunately our conversation was
hurried. Can anyone in the group give me the scoop on his campaign and
party?
PKH