#3277: F-word (fwd)

From: mihoko tsunetomi <miho0087@tctv.ne.jp>

     Though broken-hearted,  I must admit Tetgren
has some truth in his statement,
>I know for a fact that a few "foreigners" are sincerely
 and genuinely concerned, however, they can not
 effectively assist us. <

    I just want to ask you.  Have you determined to take
the road of isolationism?  If it is your wish, I am ready to
close my Japanese information, which I believe is , if
not effective, the only information available here at
this moment.  I thought Haiti is definitely a part of the
world, but if you say it is not, then the only thing a
F-word can do is to put out the small, last light.  It is
with bitter sense that those 7 years of back-breaking
efforts, I am only told to get out.  I am serious.  Tell
me if it is time for me to forget and leave.

                                       Mihoko
Mihoko Tsunetomi
miho0087@tctv.ne.jp