#3530: Free xerox copy of 1855 book on Haitian Revolution and Toussaint Louverture

>From Bob Corbett:

I just found three unneeded xerox copies of an 1855 book I made.  No idea
why I made four copies, I only needed the one.  At any rate the book is:
ST. DOMINGO: ITS REVOLUTIONS AND ITS HERO, TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE by
Charles W. Elliott.

First three people who want them can have them.  I'll mail them to you
then you read whatever postage is on the package and refund my postage.
Fair enough?

Only three.  first come first served.  I just don't have time to make
more copies.

Bob Corbett