#3631: Claudy Myrthil and child (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

I'm sorry if I am obsessed by this, but... Remember Claudy Myrthil, who
claimed to have been kidnapped and liberated?  Unless there are two notable
Claudy Myrthils in Port-au-Prince, he also claimed that a newborn infant of
his and his wife's was lost or kidnapped from the University Hospital (HUEH).
 Was the child recovered after Claudy was?  Or never?  I would think that if
the child of this now-yet-more-notorious Myrthil scion were still lost, we
would hear of it, or if the child were suddenly found, we would also hear of
it.  It seems very odd to me.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>