#4109: Aristide and the future: Pina responds to Gill (fwd)

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

It's funny you should bring up the question of moral superiority Dr. Gill. I
have been working with a group of Haitian writers, actors, filmmakers, etc.
who feel that the realization of popular power in Haiti is akin to a
renaissance for the country. Now you may claim that they are "silly" but you
may not detract from their belief that a return of Aristide and Lavalas is
in the best interests of their country.

Morally superior, I think not. Morally real, as in your realpolitik, it
seems so. It is a question of perspective.

kp