#4371: Cong. Conyers and police escort sevice (fwd)

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

1)I'm wondering if Congressman Conyers is aware that the new Haitian
police force has become the security escort for mob violence in Haiti.

2) If using narco-dollars and supporting a narco economy in Haiti is a
way to use leverage against the wishes of the International community,
at what point does it become a national security issue for the U.S.?

3)At what point will the Lavalas party send the mobs "after the farms"?
They're already burning American flags in front of the Embassy.

4)The Haitian people are ready for a change; they're heading for Miami
looking for it. Its the Haitian government that can't keep up. I've
seen former boat people renting homes, paying bills, driving their
cars, going to work and sending money back to their familys in Haiti.

5)Erasing Haiti's foreign debt helps who?

6)Whats the evacuation plan next time Lavalas sends out the mobs and
closes access to the airport?

7)Who's responsible for public security in Haiti?

8)Is the glass half empty or half full?

Richard Morse