#4493: Credibility : Morse comments

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

The International Observers have an obligation to credibility. If
they're going around the world observing attempts at democracy, we have
to know that their reports aren't shaded for political or diplomatic
reasons. Their reports have to be credible. They have to say what they
saw happen. People can then judge from the facts. You can't have an
observer country "letting something slide" because they too have an
upcoming election. If these world bodies; U.N., O.A.S., Caricom, don't
have credibility, then we're wasting our time. Once credible reports
are issued and digested, those concerned can and must make responsible
decisions.

Richard Morse