#4585: Re: #4531: #4513: Graves replies to Blanchet

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     And Graves responds to Blanchet...again! The posting to which I was
     referring was your number (BC's number) 4486. I do not believe I  said
     anything about persons not being able to say what they want; I just
     said I was tired of those who don't live here pontificating about
     points with which they are unfamiliar since they don't live in the
     midst of this mess! You have every right to say what you want;
     especially as a Haitian national. But don't forget, Raoul Cedras,
     Michel Francois, Jean Paul Claude, and many, many others were also
     Haitian nationals, and they did a lot of criticizing, too! You have
     every right to stand by your position. Go to it!