#4610: Raoul Peck's film in Haiti. (fwd)

From:JVoordouw@aol.com

Raoul Peck was tonight 13 July at Imperial Cinema on Delmas, at the premier
of his latest film on Lumumba.  Tonight's showing was a benefit for the
Cultural Centre at Place Jeremie, and tomorrow starts the regular run.

The film is in French.  There is a version with English subtitles available.

Raoul Peck looked relaxed.  When I told Mr. Peck that it was good to see him
in Haiti, he said "I am always in Haiti."

Tekila Minsky & Jan Voordouw
Port-au-Prince