#4708: Re: #4702: Re: #4688: Congressman Conyers puts Haiti elections in perspective (fwd)

From: Tracey Chapman <tracey@cstone.net>

Susan Scott Krabacher who is the Founder of the Mercy & Sharing Foundation was a
part of the US delegation and witnessed the entire election process in May. She
also agrees that it was a spectacular event. The Haitian people came out despite
any fears they had and voted. They WALKED to the polls, waitied sometimes for
many hours and placed their votes in an incredibly peaceful manner. The country
should be proud of this accomplishment and the scrutiny should stop.
If you are not part of the solution, chances are you are part of the problem.
Let's stop mincing words and start being productive people!
Tracey Chapman
Chief Executive Coordinator
Mercy & Sharing Foundation