#4775: Comments on Grand Marnier & #4578 & #4765 (fwd)

From: Michele M Percy <chelep@strato.net>

Here, here!  I have to wonder what percentage of well-meaning protesters
against third world sweat shops have ever been out of the U.S.  I, too, hate
the deplorable conditions but, in Haiti a lousy job is at least a job.  To
close a factory due to protests and boycotts is to starve some families!  I
don't know where the balance is but, I do know that we must find one and
loosing even lousy jobs in Haiti is not in the best interest of those who
had them!