#4787: about Prestige Beer (fwd)

From: J. David Lyall <david@lyalls.net>

I'm with Bob, I like Prestige a lot. It is perfect for the heat.
It is a sweet beer, sorta like the Kenyan beers. Tusker and some others.

Prestige can vary quite a bit, but usually I far prefer
it to Presidente. I hate it when restaurants think they
are being upscale by selling Presidente for 25 gou or 50 gou
or whatever and refuse to stock Prestige.

Presidente has no body, Prestige has genuine character.

I was wondering about how a micro brewery would do
in, for instance, Cap Haitian. A steam beer style maybe?