#4994: Re: #4780: The Haitian press and the police (fwd)

From: Haitian Times <publisher@flashcom.net>

Simidor, just one little correction. The Haitian Times missed two weeks of
that ad because of our ineptness. We lost a good chunck of money on that
account. By the way, our ad is for sale and we will sell it to anyone, but
our editorial content is not and we will not sell it to no one.

cheers,

garry pierre-pierre
publisher Haitian Times