#5133: Elections: Grey responds to response to her post

From: Racine125@aol.com

Haitian Times (I am not sure who or what that is??) wrote:

<<I hardly think that Jean Casimir, Mireille Jerome, Gary Victor, Rassoul Labuchin and any of the others who signed the petition  were supporters of the coup in Haiti.>>

Okay, fine!  So I repeat my question:

If they are all charged up about a second round of voting that didn't happen, where on earth were their voices when the whole legislative and executive branches of the Haitian government were arbitrarily contravened by a mutinous military funded by a corrupt plutocracy?

I don't reallly recall any of those people in the forefront of the resistance!  Maybe the reason they talk more now is because they are FREE TO TALK MORE NOW????

I repeat that it is fundamentally dishonest to compare the current conditions in Haitian politics with those of the murderous Cedras regime.

Peace and love,

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html

(Posting from Jacmel, Haiti)