#5242: Haitian Sculptor Odilon Duperier info? (fwd)

From: anzalone <aanz@sirius.com>

I've acquired a sculpture that seems to be by Odilon Duperier. The piece is
of a man's head, quite realistically sculpted from what looks like
mahogany. It was purchased in Haiti in the early 1960's. Is anyone on the
list familiar with Duperier's signature? This piece is signed in script
with initial O curls around to form the D of Duperier. Any help would be
greatly appreciated on this specific question or general info about the
artist. You can contact me through the list or directly at the email
address below.
Thanks for thr help.

Alan Anzalone
aanz@sirius.com