5497: Help with real estate in Haiti (fwd)

From: Marilene Phipps <phipps2@fas.harvard.edu>
[Please write directly to Marilene at the address above, thanks,
		Bob]

Dear Mr. Corbett,

Given the popularity of your Haiti-related e-mail list and given the fact
that I am a Haitian artist living in the U.S., I'd like to please ask if
any of your subscribers with the adequate expertise could share practical
advice on how to sell 4 acres of wooded property in the Bourdon hills
between Port-au-Prince and Petion-Ville. One third of the property is built
with apartment complexes, the other two thirds are like a tropical park.

Thank you in advance for posting this request for help on your list. I'd be
grateful if any reply could be sent directly to my e-mail address:
phipps2@fas.harvard.edu

Sincerely,

Marilene Phipps