5912: RE:5993 & 5994 (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     at Kevin Pina's words regarding Leon Manus, et.al., I have
     merely this to say:
        Daniel says, and Greg implies, that Kevin's assertions are without
        proof, and maybe that is correct as far as the public printing of
        proof is concerned. But, Daniel and Greg and Charles Manus don't have
        any  proof for what they say either! Don't forget, friends, we do not
        counter things we do not like to hear by declaring them to be without
        substance and partisan, while at the same time trying to prove our
        own point by putting forth other assertions which are equally without
        substance and partisan.
           Let's keep in mind that old addage about black cats and kettles!
                         +AM /FM
            ,