5937: WARNING; Busy and important time this weekend will bring a DELUGE of messages...

Folks, yesterday was a near record day in # of messages gone out and
now this early afternoon I find another HUGE number.  I will be at my
computer quite late this evening and much of tomorrow and will try to
get messages out in a timely fashion so you can use this as
"election central."

I won't do as well Monday.  That's a busy school day and I am booked
in the evening as well.  But today and Sunday -- well get ready.  Here
they come!!!!!

Bob Corbett