6040: Slavin: Request to News Source Posters (fwd)

From: pslavin@unicefusa.org

I know you don't usually post these types of messages, but I'm still trying:

With appreciation –– in advance –– to those posting news stories, a request:
please put the name of the publication in the subject heading and, if possible,
the date: LATimes1128 or AP1127, etc.  I find it makes it easier when it comes
to archiving, especially with the onslaught of copy over the elections.

Patrick