6069: re: 6048 Haiti a place to visit 30th nov. (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

Ref: 6048 - Haiti a place to visit

from ljacqui@haitiworld.com

I would agree with the person who wrote encouraging people to visit.  I am a
Tour Guide here in Haiti and I can honestly say that all my tourists have
not only enjoyed themselves whilst visiting different parts of Haiti, but
have all without exception stated that they felt safe in the country.  They
found the Haitian people to be charming, welcoming them, trying to talk
English with them, and full of wonderful Haitian friendliness.

So tell everyone not to be afraid - come and see Haiti with all its
attractions - interesting history, beautiful beaches and mountains, cultural
sites, the wonderful Art and above all the friendly smile from the people
themselves.

Jacqualine Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE
'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'