6109: RE: 6096: Re: 6087: The cost of democracy to Haiti: Poincy comments (fwd)

From: Zakai Kinan <kassav@earthlink.net>

Gentlemen,
That would be a gargantuan mistake for President-elect Aristide to use a
strong hand under any circumstances.  The idea of any president spending a
generation in power without being elected is totally unacceptable.  This is
coming from a supporter of Lavalas.  Democracy is messy and I did not expect
anything less.  Haiti desperately needs a couple of presidential changes.

Greg P.