6144: Theses, dissertation list already on-line

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

To access online 'Theses / Dissertations' on Haiti (all subjects - up to
1998]

1) Go to
http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Dizan.htm)

2)Click on
'A Short Bibliography Of Dissertations Related To Haiti'

[Almost at the end of the web site]

3) or go to http://windowsonhaiti.com
(search "Vedrine") and click on
'A Short Bibliography Of Dissertations Related To Haiti'

EV