6218: General question (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     Dear Corbetteers....
         Greetings from Haiti. Can someone provide either e-mail or snail
     mail addresses for Reuters, Associated Press, United Press...and any
     other major news associations?  I have written to individuals, both
     "reporters" and those who forward news items to our list in an effort
     to correct a number of constantly incorrect statements about Haiti,
     but to no avail. One of our "news forwarders" even wrote back "off
     line" telling me to "stop harassing me". (I was in no way harassing.I
     was merely attempting to  make a correction...which they do not want
     to make!) I was told to contact the news agencies directly, but have
     no addresses. Will someone help?
              Regards,
                archim