6300: Fw: Re SOS Children's Village 20th Dec. (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

Dear Corbeteers - Could anyone please help me with the whereabouts of the
SOS Children's Village somewhere in Haiti?  I have some Swedish people
coming out to do a reccy trip for their clients on sending people on
Conferences here to Haiti - which would be a wonderful thing for Tourism,
and the company regularly send money to support this children's orphanage.
They would like to visit the children when they are here.
I know Hans out at Cyvadier Plage has an SOS Foundation but he doesn't have
an orphanage I'm sure.

You can come back to me off list if you would like on ljacqui@haitiworld.com

Many thanks Jacqualine Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE