6302: Re: 6284: question about Care Employee (Maxetluc admits error!) (fwd)

From: Maxetluc@aol.com

Everyone circle this date on your calendars.  Maxetluc is about to admit a
mistake!

Mea culpa.  I confused this case with another incident that took place while
I was away.  An American employee with Care was shot and evacuated from
Haiti.  Due to Privacy Act considerations, I can't give any further info on
the case.

Sorry for the confusion.  Next time I'll refrain from writing responses while
drinking Barbancourt.

Maxetluc