6503: Additional Information (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     The "Convergennce" group has made arrangements to meet on Wednesday, 3
     January, in the Hotel Montana in Petion-Ville. The US Consulate has
     sent-out a message urging US citizens to avoid the Hotel Montana on
     that day because they fear possible demonstrations and problems. This
     is an important warning because the possibility of disturbance is VERY
     strong. Were I the manager/owner of the Hotel Montana I would be
     seriously-concerned for the safety of the guests...and the hotel! And
     I was planning on going to lunch there on Wednesday! Oh well!
            archim