6513: RE: 6496 (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     Right-on, Julie!

        You are telling it like you saw it...and like you heard it.
     Everyone is happy that Aristide won and will be our next leader. I
     have asked dozens and dozens of persons what they thought, and never,
     never found one who was against Aristide. As a matter of fact, I don't
     know any Aristide opponents except those who realize that they could
     never become anything as long as Aristide is at the head. I suppose I
     could question the participants in the coming "Convergence" meeting on
     Wednesday at the Hotel Montana, but we have all been warned to stay
     away, so it would probably be dangerous.
        And I was planning to go to lunch there on Wednesday! Oh well!
                   archim