6609: Re: #6589:GILMAN, GOSS REPUDIATE LAVALAS THREATS (fwd)

From: Bruce Wharram <bruce.wharram@sylvania.sev.org>

Can someone enlighten me as to what the "threats" were that were made
"by the leaders of the so-called 'Young People's Power Organization
(JPP) against prominent journalists, the hierarchy of the Catholic
Church, and the civil society and opposition political leaders".  Was I
asleep when this post was made in Corbettland or did I miss it?  I would
appreciate someone sending me this post, if its available, or some other
info as to specifically what the threats were.  Thanks.
Bruce Wharram