7279: Archim/Morse

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear Mr. Archim,
Your letter/questions have been with me for a couple of days and I see
them
as a cry for assistance. I would recommend that you get to know a vodou
priest, perhaps through a mutual friend, and get to know his congregation.
Perhaps a bit of personal contact with a priest and his/her congregation
would answer some of your questions and more importantly even change the
nature of some of your questions. It might take a while mind you, they
might
want to determine if you're "up to something".
yours
Richard Morse