7326: Free Web Space for Haiti Research (fwd)

From: Marcel Wah <webmaster@diasporaworld.com>

Hello Researchers,

We are offering FREE web space for your Haiti research needs. If you
have articles, research materials, or anything that you'd like to
share with the general public about Haiti, we would like to offer you
UNLIMITED space to post them.

Diaspora World Networks (http://www.diasporaworld.com) is committed
to providing services and products relevant to Haitian communities
and Friends of Haiti around the globe.  Please take a moment to visit
us at the address above.

You may reach us Toll Free at 1-800-924-5662 or email
info@diasporaworld.com for more information.  We look forward to
hearing from you.

Marcel Wah
President