7594: Official commemorations of Jean Dominique (fwd)

From: Karioka9@cs.com

The official commemorations of Jean Dominique in Haiti are a lot of hogwash.
So many pious wishes, so much hypocrisy.  Those who ordered his death are
probably among the loudest praising him today.  But what did Dominique
exactly mean with this phrase: "They will have to try me seven times before
they kill me?"  When was that statement made?  Did Dominique underestimate
the ruthlessness of his enemies?

Daniel Simidor