7605: I think the Carnaval2001 video title is misleading

From: "Lawrence A. Harper Sr." <lawrencesr@yahoo.com>

First I want to Thank Roddy Barthelemy 4 mailing the
video entitled Karnaval 2001...the video that by the
title encouraged me 2 purchase the video.

In my opinion, the naming of the video is very
misleading. By the name I was expecting parades, shots
of bands on trucks or traveling down the street.

Instead; what the video contains is wave upon wave of
various musicans performing music videos, with VERY,
VERY, few shots of Carnaval, Haiti, or anything
REMOTELY RELATED TO CARNAVAL.

I was hoping 4 loud street scenes, costumes, large
displays....but instead...it was nothing but MUSIC
VIDEOS, WITH (I GUESS)LOCAL BANDS, SHOTS OF INTERIORS
AND VERY, VERY, VERY FEW SHOTS OF ANYTHING RELATED TO
CARNAVAL...

Just thought I would pass this along.

Lawrence