7616: Re: 7610: Re: President Aristide interview on Jean Dominique [#7583/#7544/#7499) (fwd)

From: ALxConde@aol.com

<< "Participation" to the American people and "participation" to the Haitian
people
often have different connotations, particularly in politics.  All you need to
do is
to look at history to see what "participation" means to the Haitian people.
What
means have been used to accomplish their political goals?  In fact, just take
a look
at what is going on there today ... what do you see in the posts?  I am not
talking
about voting, simply stating their opinion.  I am talking about how they are
actually
participating in bombings,  assassinations and outright anarchy.  Whether or
not the
Anglosaxon may realize it, this _is_ their way of participating in
government.  It is
what they see as democracy and freedom of speech >>

I disagree. Those who speak  in the name of Anglo Saxons as you are, are
trying  to revise history and hide that millions of Native Americans,
Africans, Vietnamese, Central Americans and on and on goes the list, were the
victims of genocide, often perpetrated by Anglo Saxons and their institutions
such as the US Government. Does that justify a negative stereotype against
Anglo Saxons?. Definitely not. Only ignorance could  justify such a
conclusion. Think about it, then think about what you wrote.
Alix Conde